Sunday, March 16, 2014

We have arrived!!!

Hey everybody! My name is Kari and I am in my fourth out of fifth year at the University of Minnesota in the Twin Cities.  I am going for a degree in Fisheries and Wildlife a second major in Psychology and a minor in Environmental Sciences Policy and Management.  So that is a little background about me but now here is the fun stuff.  Yesterday we arrived in London just before noon and went directly to Wisely Gardens.  We had beautiful weather when we arrived.  There are so many colors here it is great! Below is a picture from Wisely.

For today we had a free day and I took the day to go explore.  We came across the St. Patrick Day Parade. The Trafalgar square was packed with people celebrating.  It was really cool to see. 

It was a great day but a long day.  So far it has been a successful trip.  I cannot wait for tomorrow where we are going into actually teach at one of the schools.
~Kari


No comments:

Post a Comment