Monday, March 31, 2014

Kew Garden



The Tree House at Kew Garden was incredibly fun! The tree house gave us a great view of Kew garden and completed my work out for the day! We had to walk a long ways to get to the tree house, but it was worth the trip!

 The Japanese garden at Kew was my favorite to visit because I love Japanese landscape! The ancient and eastern design is amazing and beautifully enriched with history!
 I believe this was the magnolia tree, I love the color of it very majestic.
Monica and I posed with the mushroom statues, which was pretty awesome! I want these gigantic mushroom statues in my backyard one day! =D

Those pictures represent some of my favorite moments at Kew garden. Aside form exploring, I learned many new things during the tour. The most interesting topic was learning about the chromosome of the plants. Also the Chinese herbs that's used as medicine and the whole process of it was fun to hear. I could spend all day at Kew garden definitely would go back to visit again!

No comments:

Post a Comment