Sunday, February 16, 2014

Alisha's first blog post

Mary wanted us to put up a post this week. I wasn't sure what to post so I thought I would do a quick introduction of myself.

My name is Alisha. I am a Junior majoring in horticulture with and emphasis on plant breeding and genetics. My minor is plant biology. I decided to take this class because I have always wanted to study abroad and this worked best with my schedule and budget. I also am interested in starting and volunteering at school gardens in the future or possibly work with the education at a public garden so I felt that this class would help prepare me for my future work with school gardens.

I see that Mary posted a few pictures of the microgreens on Friday. They were starting to germinate as early as Wednesday. The pictures below are of a few trays on Thursday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment