Wednesday, March 27, 2013

London calling

Returning to London for my second time was just as amazing as the first.  I revisited many attractions such as the Tower of London, the Eye, Globe Theatre and Buckingham Palace, which were still just as amazing as the first time i saw them.  This trip i got to visit The National Gallery, where i got to see many of my favorite artists such as Monet, Renior, Degas, Van Gogh and Da Vinci. I also got to see Hampton Court Palace, Kensington Palace and Hatfeild house, where i could spend days exploring.

One thing that made this trip memorable was visiting the Engalnd schools, Brandlehow, Hampton Hill and Pheonix.  The students and teachers were all very welcoming and friendly.  I had a lot of fun interacting with the students and watching them get excited about gardening.  The kids were one of my favorite parts of this trip, i'm very happy i got to meet so many great people. The schools gave me many ideas to help out the schools here in the U.S. 
This trip was so much fun and i learned a lot. Next time I go to London i will definelty have to return to the Palaces, Museums, Parks, Gardens Portobello Road and I will absolutely go to the Harry Potter studios! Hopefully the weather will be more coopperative than it was this trip. 

No comments:

Post a Comment